Commercial Radio Systems, LLC has been providing complete custom systems, for Oil & Gas, Utilities, and Industrial industries since 2009. We have the working knowledge and experience required to facilitate and construct these systems from the planning stages to turn up. This ensures seamless continuity, consistent quality, a quick turnaround, and affordability through integrated planning and execution. Examples of a few of these systems include:
- Small and Large Scale Solar and Battery Back-up Systems
- Wireless Pressure Monitoring Systems with Alerts and Data Logging
- Wireless ESD Systems with Alerts and Data Logging
- Local Pad and Facility Wi-Fi Communications
- Signal Conversion with Remote Monitoring
- Satellite and Cellular Systems
- Large Scale Regional Wireless Data Systems
- Communication Buildings with infrastructure, delivered and installed.
From something as small as custom programming a modem and shipping it to you ready for install to private wide area communication systems complete with infrastructure, let us take care of the details and manage the headaches from beginning to end.
- One Point of Contact
- Full Service One-Stop-Shop
- Needs analysis
- System design
- Procurement & fabrication
- On-site Installation & Integration
- System testing & documentation
- System cutover & startup
Devices & Systems Shipped Ready-To-Go
- Enclosures and skids preconfigured and prewired.
- Customized configurations preprogrammed into the devices.
- Sim cards installed.
- Systems brought online, tested, and verified to be in working order.
- Device and IP information labeled and documented before being shipped
- Mounting hardware preinstalled.
- All necessary adapters, cables, or power supplies pre-terminated and ready for a plug and play installation
System And Network Management
- Coordination with the client to establish network parameters & security requirements
- Setup and configuration of client networks across public or private infrastructure
- Administration and distribution of IP addresses and security protocols for current and future devices
- Monitoring and management of network traffic.